Filed under: Marketing Desk
Hello and welcome back!
There’s been a long summer since our last blog post so, as our Autumn season bursts into life we thought it’d be a good thing to tell you about what’s been going on!
We’ve kicked off the season with the hugely successful Down Our Street which saw the Active Drama company bring tales of the Cammell Laird workers and life in Birkenhead brought to our stage. This was closely followed by the Gary Millar led Happy Daze The Musical with a range of stars raising money for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice. And tonight we open our Making Art Showcase which features five of the best upcoming new companies in the region bringing new work to our stage supported by our experienced technicians and staff!
In marketing news (always the highlight of this blog) we’ve been incredibly busy this summer doing, well, loads of things!
- Booking Tickets: Our new box office system is in and working and is a pleasure to use! It’s faster and more efficient for us working in Box Office, and means that we no longer have the slightly hideous £2.50 charge when booking online (although we do have a 50p card charge per transaction), you can now have your tickets posted out, we can have online offers and tickets deals available online AND (as if all that wasn’t enough), you can select your seat when booking for LIPA productions!
- We’re looking into getting a new Wi-Fi system for the building to make it a better place to hang out and use!
- We’ve put loads and loads of information online about lots of our shows as well as collected all the reviewers stars from Edinburgh! Check our Translunar Paradise for the vast amount of critical accalim (and stars) they received!
- We’ll be selling tickets for a few other venues: LIPA, The Kazimier and Croxteth Hall!
- I’m looking at bits of comedy for Spring 2012 including Robin Ince, Daniel Bye and Joanna Neary – Waiting and see who we manage to get!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment